CLICK ON THE LINKS TO VIEW/PRINT THE FORMS:
CLICK ON THE LINKS TO VIEW PROCEDURES:
Buyers may view and bid on vehicles subject to auction by Auto Exchange and purchases of vehicles from Auto Exchange are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Buyers must complete a buyer registration form and satisfy all other conditions of Auto Exchange in order to receive a registration card. Limit of 1 agent and the owner of the license for new registrations and renewals. Buyers must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. The registration fee per company is $150 which includes the owner and 1 buyer. Additional buyers may be allowed under certain circumstances at a fee of $75 per buyer.
- All bidders will receive a photo identification badge. Badges are not transferable. Lost or unavailable badges are subject to a $25 fee per badge.
- Visitors are allowed but must be approved by the owner of the license who must be present. A $50 per day per visitor pass will be charged. VISITORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BID ON VEHICLES. Visitor pass must be worn and be visible at all times.
- All vehicles on the current week’s sale may be viewed and inspected the Monday and Tuesday during normal operating hours and Wednesday morning prior to the sale. Our normal operating hours are from 8:00-4:30. Auctions are normally conducted every Wednesday starting at 12:30 PM.
- Only registered buyers in good standing and their guests over the age 18 are permitted in the salvage yard. Buyers must accompany their guests at all times. Buyers and their guests enter the yard and all other portions of Auto Exchanges premises at their own risk.
- Buyers and their guests enter the salvage yard at their own risk. Auto Exchange is not responsible for any injury or damage to bidder, bidder’s guests or bidder’s property while on Auto Exchange’s premises.
- Only registered buyers with a valid, authorized buyer number may submit bids. Live bids are only accepted during designated auction hours. See ON-LINE bidding information and guidelines. Auto Exchange and vehicle providers reserve the right to reject or refuse any or all bids and to withdraw sale items for any reason.
- All vehicles are sold, “As Is, Where IS, With No Warranty or Guarantee”. Information such as year, make, model, condition or mileage of a vehicle is provided for informational purposes only. Auto Exchange does not represent, warrant or guarantee that this information is complete or accurate. Buyers are to rely on their own inspection of vehicles purchased.
- All sales are final. The vehicles sold by Auto Exchange may have defects, which may or may not be apparent when inspected in our yard.
- Auto Exchange is not responsible for any damage to or theft of vehicles during or after the auction. Any party found responsible for theft or damage to vehicles in the salvage yard or other items of Auto Exchange property will forfeit all buying privileges and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Each buyer is responsible for obtaining the results of the auction. All items must be PAID IN FULL AND REMOVED from Auto Exchange premises by 4:30 p.m. on the Friday following the sale. Any items remaining on the premises past this time will be subject to a $40 per day per vehicle storage fee. Payment must be received by the first Friday following the auction or a $20 per day per vehicle penalty will be charged. Non-payment of vehicles may result in a restocking fee and/or loss of buying privileges. Auto Exchange, at its sole discretion, may resell the vehicle on a subsequent auction. Buying privileges will only be restored upon Auto Exchange’s receipt of a “renege fee” equal to $200 or 20% of the sale price, whichever is greater. Repeat offenses will result in permanent loss of buying privileges; with no refund of any application or registration fees.
- Payment of vehicles will be accepted only in the form of Cashier’s Check, Money Order, credit/debit cards, pre-approved company check, or wire transfer. Speak to an office manager for instructions on how to obtain pre-approved checks and instructions for wire transfers. Credit card and debit card transactions may incur a fee.
- Vehicles must be paid in full before leaving our yard. Driver must have bill of sale marked paid. All previous purchases must be paid in full before the buyer will be allowed to participate in the current sale.
Buyer Fee - Effective May 01, 2016
|$0 - $99
||$1200 - $1399
|$100 - $199
||$1400 - $1699
|$200 - $299
||$1700 - $1899
|$300 - $399
||$1900 - $1999
|$400 - $499
||$2000 - $2999
|$500 - $599
||$3000 - $4999
|$600 - $799
|$800 - $999
|$1000 - $1199
||PULL OUT / TOWFEE $45
All fees are subject to change without notice