Auto Exchange Profile
Auto Exchange, founded in 1979, has been a regional leader in providing personal service and security in the salvage recovery industry. Our independent salvage pool is a full service salvage disposal company offering insurance companies, financial institutions, and leasing companies a central market place to efficiently and reliably dispose of their salvage vehicles. We offer prompt vehicle pick-up to reduce expensive storage charges, in-house titling, on-line assignment, digital imaging, auctioning, marketing, and vehicle inspection areas.
A professional auctioneer conducts our auction and our management team has over 80 years of combined industry experience. As a result our pool delivers the highest possible return on your salvage vehicles.
We strive to provide the highest level of service to both our selling and buying customers in an effort to streamline the pick-up to sale process, connect vehicles to buyers and maximize the net recovery on all salvage vehicles. We understand that SERVICE is our business.
- Complete title service
- Timely salvage reports & updates
- Verification of all shop charges
- 24-Hour electric security fence with alarm
- Transportation services available
- Snack bar on sale day
- Title, odometer, and VIN verification services
Insurance Companies, Financial Institutions, Leasing Companies
- Toll free assignment - Assignments are accepted by phone and may also be entered directly on-line by our customers via our website.
- Title processing - Completion of all documents and forms required to obtain transferable titles.
- Business review - Extensive reporting available to provide customers an opportunity to evaluate and monitor pick-up times, advance charges, title turnaround time, pick-up to sale time, net return and sales results as well as overall efficiencies in auction system.
Protection minimize adverse conditions through
- Quick vehicle pick-up
- Tight security around the clock
- Cover broken windows
- Shrink wrap exposed vehicles
- Flood detail
- Roll up and or cover windows
- Offer on-site food and beverage services on sale day
- Duplicate title services
- Faxed and online list of vehicles available 1 day prior to sale
- Pictures of each car up for sale